audrey (an unfinished shot), for my colour theory class.
a handpainted mug for my collection.
i've been in a crafty spirit lately. i have other things i've been doing too, but they haven't had the honour of being photographed.
at last! a bit of vacation! i leave tomorrow for twelve days of wondrous relaxation.
there are certain things however that i must have before we can roadtripit out there. essential things:
1) obviously my fully packed (and probably overstuffed) suitcase. i've had nightmares about leaving it behind. ohdear.
2) some foundation. so that i don't scare anyone.
3) mascara. same reason...
4) the ipod. so i don't die from silence.
5) my camera. in case something epic happens.
6) a book. (for when i'm not driving, you sillyheads.)
7) gum. to keep my mouth busy and to keep me awake.
8) my phone. to keep in touch and...just in case i get lost. which will not happen.
9) sack hat. to hide my traveler's hair.
11) sunglasses. to keep from blinding myself and/or getting a headache.
12) a scarf. it's colllldddd outside.
13) a jacket. for when i make necessary gas station stops.
15) blankets and my alice pillows. to keep the ride cozy and comfy.
16) comfy jeanssss.
17) slippers. they come on and off easily, perfect for long drives!
i can't wait to gooo.
and this means see you later. au revoir. and ta ta for now.
i'll be back though. no worries.
i love children. and i love dressing them, because you can dress them in whatever you like and they simply won't care. i discovered mishalulu lately, and i think i'm in love with the clothes. so pretty and whimsical. these shots were taken from the spring and fall 2010 collections.
i'm also in love with their photography. such fun.
ok. she's adorable. and so are her boots.
and this little cupcake too.
love that hammy smile. the cutest.